About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Top 4 favorite bridal shoes...

These are the top 4 contenders...



I think #1 & #3 are my two favorites...what do you think? 

5 comments:

  1. Like the second one best, although the top one is very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with #1 and 3!! Very very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second best too Mom! Mostly because I can't wear heels that tall! FYI, you might want to think about buying some flats for dancing later, I forgot to bring mine and I ended up wearing my friends shoes! :) My feet were killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second one best. Very elegant.
    Nannie

    ReplyDelete