I love the idea of doing this wedding tree, kind of as a guestbook. If we do end up doing the tree, we still might have a guestbook. But isn't it soo cute?! Have a little stamp pad out and guests can thumb print their "leaf" and sign their name next to it. After we can hang it in our house & have a reminder of all the guests that came to our wedding :)
About Me
- Shawndene
- San Diego, CA
- Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!


LOVE this. So adorable! Just make sure you have little wipes for people to clean their hands off with :)
ReplyDeleteGood idea!
ReplyDelete