About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

More on the handsome men...

You may remember my Previous Groom Post about liking the grey suits (not tux's, want something a little more casual).  We've talked more and have a better vision of how we would like the guys to look. 

O will most likely wear a slightly different color grey than the GM's, probably a lighter grey.  And he will be the only one wearing a jacket.


The GM's will probably wear a darker grey and only the vest and pants (white shirts underneath).  No jackets.

Haven't decided on a color tie yet, I like the skinny ties.  Maybe light grey or maybe incorporate a little pink in there...
just ideas...



This one is my favorite but no go, it's Burberry which means $140 for a tie!!!  Why do I like such expensive things??


We'll get to shoes later!


4 comments:

  1. oooh I like the pink/gray/white striped tie the best! The Burberry one is amazing, of course, but holy crap is that expensive for a tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, that one is my favorite too! (Besides the Burberry one)...It's crazy that there's people that really spend that much $$ on a tie?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the pink/gray/white striped best, too. Not a burberry fan at all, especially for the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always do that. I walk in a store and my favorite thing is always the most expensive! We can't help it that we have great taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete