I haven't talked much about the handsome groom & groomsmen but O & I both love this look of these guys...all the outfits are from Express.
We know we like the color gray for them and vests. Not sure about what color the tie will be yet and if everyone or just the groom will be wearing a jacket. Don't you think they'll look so handsome? :)
About Me
- Shawndene
- San Diego, CA
- Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:
Post a Comment