About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ranunculus

Pretty ranunculus we got at the Farmer's Market yesterday.  I forgot how much I LOVE Farmer's Markets!  There's seriously nothing better than going to breakfast with my love on a weekend and walking around buying fresh fruit & flowers :)




3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! I haven't been to the Farmers Market in a long time - good thing football season is over so we can go now :) Usually when John and I go we take our time and eat lunch there. Farmers Market food is so yummy!! Maybe we can all go together some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I wish we had one on the weekend. Ours are on tuesday and wednesday night. So random.

    ReplyDelete