About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Flower Friday

I know I've found the "perfect bouquet" like 1,000 times but this wildflower bouquet really is it!  It's simple, chic and rustic. 
And, of course, I LOVE the lace.

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful bouquet! I love the colors and softness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love it too! I need to find out what those big pink flowers are because those are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete