About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Flower girl dress shopping this weekend!

I am so all over the place with the flower girl attire vision in my head, seriously on complete opposite ends of the spectrum.  I'm pretty sure I don't want a poofy white dress for Gracie.  If we did a white, "normal" flower girl dress, maybe something like this:

Target $39.95

Macy's $69.99 
We could always dress up a plain white dress with cute shoes & a cute bow or even a pink little sweater
Macy's $78
I think this dress is adorable and the shoes below SOOO cute!  Kind of vintagey with the floral pattern.


 See, I go from thinking like that to this little sassy number with fun shoes :)  Maybe not typical flower girl but still very cute and Gracie's a fun girl!
 I could totally see her rocking these shoes
 And here we go, totally different look but I LOVE it, in fact this might be my favorite!  Why are all the cute dresses online and you can't try them on in the stores?!
$50.99
See, I'm all over the place :)  Well, we're going shopping this weekend so hopefully we'll find something for the lil cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment