About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jam Favors

I'm so excited we get to give our guests homemade jam!  I'm making them with my step mom, Kelley, and her mom, G-ma Bub...we've only made 20 so far but we'll get there...here are just a few pics of the 1st time I helped out.  I'll take more pics next time. 

 So much work for not a lot of jam.  And, you can't double the recipe.
We'll probably put a sticker like this on and tie with some twine.
Hope our guests like!! It will be pomegranite jam, yuuum.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious!! Can't wait to try it :) I've had homemade jam before (never made it though). I heard its quite a long process, but really rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl.. that your step mom and g-ma know how to make home made Jam!! What an adorable favor!!

    ReplyDelete