About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Recent pics I sent to my florist

 I am really liking the ribbon hanging from the bouquets!
 Something like this (but not baby's breath) :)
 so romantic

I met with our florist Alisa and her biz partner, Ashley, a few weeks back and am so happy they're doing our flowers.  She's Rodge's (O's best man) sister and I totally trust her & Ashely's taste!  I am pretty open when it comes to the flowers at the wedding, I really like the wildflower look, but I also love all the romantic flowers...peonies are my favorite!  But, I don't think they'll be in season then.  We really don't have that many flowers, actually, none in the entire reception tent, just cocktail hour, ceremony and bouquets.  I have no doubt our flowers will be amazing and am so excited to see what they come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment