About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I miss my blog :(

Yes, I love my new schedule working 4 10 hour shifts during the week, and, I am NOT complaining! :)  But, in hindsight, I would have definitely waited to start a new job until AFTER the wedding.  I'm going on my 8th, yes 8TH, week of training and they still feel like I need more :(  It's so much harder and I need to start studying for another registry exam soon.  I realize I had it very easy at my last job, although it was graveyard and that did suck.  I just needed to get that out, I miss searching wedding blogs and updating mine, too.  It might be a good thing because at this point, I don't have time for new, cool ideas I would see on the blogs...but I do miss them!  I only took off 2 days before the wedding, I'm wondering if that is enough....
I had my 1st wedding nightmare last night.....my Nana was in charge of the music! hahaha, it did not go so well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment