I found my next DIY prjoect :) My uncle Mike's girfriend, Jennifer, got me old wooden shutters and I'm going to paint them and hang the seating chart on them, kind of like in these pictuers... Guests won't have to take anything with their name on it, I'll just have all the names alphabetized so they can see what table number they'll be at.
What color do you think I should paint the shutters? white, blue, green??
About Me
- Shawndene
- San Diego, CA
- Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!




Very cute and vintagey!!! You're so darn creative! Hmmm... maybe paint it white or a pale green and you can gussy it up with pink and gray seating chart cards?
ReplyDeleteI second what Saritha said
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the idea of the rustic looking pale green, thank you!
ReplyDelete