1. Champagne & White Cranberry/Peach Juice ~ This was pretty much unanimous, everyone loved it! It was so refreshing and sweet.
2. Champagne & Blueberry Juice ~This one really surprised me, I did not think I would like it as much as I did but it is delicous! It was tough to choose between this one and the Pomegranite juice but Blueberry is the winner.
Now, make your vote for the names! Feel free to add your own as a comment and maybe YOU will name our drinks! :)
Blushing Bride
Marital Bliss
Something Blue
Love Is In The Air

Ooh I wish I got to taste the yummy drinks! It sounds like #1 is a Blushing Bride, and #2 is a Something Blue. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ivie!! Blushing Bride for the cranberry/peach and Something Blue for the blueberry!!! Very cute names :)
ReplyDeleteI like Blushing Bride and Something Blue also. The names seem to fit the drinks.
ReplyDeletefdsa
ReplyDeleteI concur with the other lovely ladies! :)
ReplyDelete