About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Honeymoon's Booked!





We put the deposit down for our Honeymoon!!  Sooo exciting :)  We're staying at El Dorado Royale in the Riviera Maya, it's about 30 min south of Cancun.  It fits our "honeymoon criteria" perfectly:  not a lot of time wasted traveling to our destination, all inclusive, adults only, fits our small budget, and more!  It has 13 different restaurants (and not buffet style either) and 11 different pools (ALL have swim up bars!) and a beautiful beach!  We're leaving the Monday following the wedding and returning the next Monday, can't wait!
Ohhh...and our room has a jacuzzi!

7 comments:

  1. OMG, it looks AMAZING. You guys are going to love all-inclusive, seriously its the best invention ever lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were only talking to a couple last week at a wedding who had been to Maya and they loved it and recommended it. Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh I am so excited for you!!!!! LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! I've only heard great things about it so I know we'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay. Looks beautiful. You lovebirds will have an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete