About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

FOREVER 21 JEWELRY

Look at all this jewelry for the Bridesmaids from Forever 21, all these pieces are under $9!!  And most are under $3!!  Totally goes with the vintage theme...oh, and can you tell I like pearls? :)
Cute hair accessories




Love the big chunky ring

All of these bracelets are so cute!





Necklaces



What do you think Bridesmaids?


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those bracelets!!!! The one with the lace bow is my fav, and the one with the flower is a close second. I really love anything with lace and pearls though. And I don't have to tell you how I feel about the gray bow clip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gray bow was just for you :)

    ReplyDelete