About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pretty Bridal Shoes






What's your fav?

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I am pretty much obsessed with the third ones down! I almost bought some purple ones really similar to that at dsw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Wait~who is this? haha, it only says your screenname..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I thought it might be you! Ya I love them all. I need to find pics of cute bridesmaid shoes...I was originally thinking gray but I'm thinking nude colored now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know me, I'm a shoe whore! :) I think either color would be cute, or even a muted gold!

    ReplyDelete