About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stamped, Mailed & (hopefully) Delivered!

Our Save The Dates went out last week, I'm so happy with them.  We originally weren't going to do them but since our actual invitations are only going to be the invite and an RSVP card, I figured we better make a website giving all of our guests any information that they might need/want to know.  And, they were only $40 through Vista Print, (used a Christmas present gift card, thanks Mom!)  Also, got a bonus 250 FREE matching return address labels! 
Our Wedding WebsiteIf I could change anything, it would only be to make the print bigger on the very last line at the bottom that says, "For more information, visit our website at www.orrinandshawndene.crazyforus.com"  It seems like only a few people have actually checked it out.  Nonetheless, I LOVE them!  They are the exact gray and pink colors that will be used at our Wedding.

So, what do you think? :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Orrin and if i was going to do something really foolish and get married i would use these as my save the dates no question about it. :) Love you babers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, this is what happens when I leave the computer signed in! Very funny babes :)

    ReplyDelete