About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Flowers

Those bouquets in the background (on the top of the blog) are my dream bouquets...aren't they beautiful?!

2 comments:

  1. I love those bouquets!! They'd look so pretty and perfect w/the colors and theme, you should show this pic to ur florist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, I emailed her pics of examples of flowers I like and I said this pic was my ultimate favorite! I think the big white ones are dahlia's? I love the crazy pink tall ones...haha I didn't know I was so clueless about flowers.

    ReplyDelete