We're going to register this Sat! We've been putting it off and I know shower invites will be out soon. I know one day (hopefully sooner than later) we will move out of our 1 bdrm apartment and be able to buy something, it just doesn't seem like it's in the near future. So, for the time being I am thinking how sad it will be that I won't get to use many of the gifts we get until this day comes because we have ZERO room for anything in our place. We'll probably have to rent a storage or something. But, it does get me excited for the day that I will be decorating a new kitchen (new to me at least).
These beautiful Kitchen Aid mixers got me thinking, when that day comes (and I have to think about it now so I register for the right things), what color should our kitchen be?
red
this is a pretty blue
I'm really liking this pastel greenish color
pink (might not be O's fav color) :)
yellow
I never really liked orange that much but I must say ever since my Nana gave me a cute orange teapot I actually do like orange in the kitchen
Oooo, or maybe we'll have new stainless steel appliances and this one will go well? I can dream!








No comments:
Post a Comment