About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finished putting the pink & white felt hearts on the paper gray straws (for the champagne cocktails) 

2 comments:

  1. gosh same wedding date.. i havent done any of those details uh oh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok we still have 3 months date twin :) It just seems like I have a lot done because I like doing the little details instead of the big stuff! Are your colors pink & grey, too?

    ReplyDelete