About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shoes!


Got my wedding shoes!!  Next, wedding jewelry!

4 comments:

  1. They are absolutely beautiful. Cinderella has nothing on you honey. Looking forward to the shower today. Offer still stands for help in replacing wedding stuff. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nannie! Most of the stuff that I had to throw away was just wedding magazines, books, etc...nothing that we really have to replace. I threw away 2 of those little fabric circle flower balls, but there's no way I'm making those again! :) They took forever and we have 10 more. Thank you though, can't wait to see you later today at my shower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are awesome!! Love how they sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Saritha! I actually need to try them on next to Orrin...they might be too high :/ Hope not!

    ReplyDelete