About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA
Welcome to my blog! I'm Shawndene and I started this when planning my dream vintage/rustic-inspired wedding, which was on September 17, 2011. I've decided to keep this blog, although I will no longer be posting wedding-related posts (ok, maybe just a few because I can't help myself)! You'll find mostly DIY crafts, baking, who knows what else...anything I'm into for the moment probably :) Please feel free to comment on any of my posts! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bridal Shower Fun!

My 2 future SIL's won the "Who Knows The Bride Best" game :)
 Melanie went above and beyond with this dessert spread!

 My mom got me a beach cruiser!  Isn't it so cute?!
 All 7 of my bridesmaids :)  Love these girls!
 Sisters :)
 My mama & I :)
 My future MIL & I :)
 Mutt Pack girls!

I can't even believe how lucky I am to have such amazing women in my life.  My sister threw me the best bridal shower I could ever imagine with the help of my future sisters in law and mom.  The day was so much fun & we got so many great gifts!  

2 comments:

  1. I had mine this weekend as well.. Isnt it amazing to be sorrounded by such awsome ladies that support and love you!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It absolutely is! I am one lucky girl :) I hope you got great gifts!!

    ReplyDelete